If this opportunity aligns with your skills
and experience, you can
submit your resume
using our online form.
Return to All Opportunities
High Demand Role
Quartech Systems Limited requires an Enterprise Architect to provide enterprise information management strategy and roadmap expertise on Victoria based projects.
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent Technical College/Institute Degree with a minimum of 5 to 7 years related experience
- Experience working on large, complex IM/IT projects
- Experience working with industry standards such as TOGAF, Zachman, SOAP and SOA
- Demonstrated ability in developing strategy and application roadmaps
- Experience in analyzing information policies, and security standards
- Experience creating metadata and master data exchange maps
- Experience in the creation of an enterprise-wide application integration architecture model
- Experience in the creation of logical enterprise-wide systems integration models
- Strong facilitation skills and ability to function as a group leader, establishing objectives, agendas and outcomes
|Desired Skills and Experience
- Government or large corporate client experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full software development lifecycle experience
When you Submit your resume
you will be added to our database of technology professionals and will be included for consideration
on future opportunities. Please be sure to come back and submit an updated resume if you wish to advise
us of any additional skills or experience.
"I have always found Quartech to be up front and
honest. This trust is a key reason that I have felt comfortable in
my business relationship with them for the last 17 years"
"I’ve been with Quartech since it was formed in
1984 and in that time I’ve only been ‘between consulting placements’
for a total of 1 week. To Quartech, you are a person, and not just a
group of marketable skill sets"
Do you have questions about this or any other
contact us online anytime, or contact us directly through one of
our local branch offices.