The job posting below represents an immediate opportunity for you to
join our winning team. If this opportunity aligns with your skills
and experience, you can
submit your resume
using our online form.
Return to All Opportunities
Are you a highly skilled Solution Architect looking for the opportunity to showcase your unique talents? Quartech Systems Limited is seeking a Victoria-based Solution/Technical Architect to provide client and internal support of sofware solution projects.
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent Technical College/Institute Diploma with a minimum of 10 years related experience
- Experience leading large, complex IT projects
- Ability to lead development teams and provide guidance and mentorship to software developers
- Experience working in Agile Development environments
- Experience working with industry standards such as TOGAF, SOAP and SOA
- Ability to write good technical documentation
- Organizational skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints
- Must be a self-starter, decisive, self-motivated and must work effectively independently and in a team environment
- Strong facilitation skills and ability to function as a group leader, establishing objectives, agendas and outcomes
|Desired Skills and Experience
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA and OOD)
- SOA and BPMS
- Relational and/or Dimensional Data Modeling
- Oracle, DB2
- SQL Server
"I have always found Quartech to be up front and
honest. This trust is a key reason that I have felt comfortable in
my business relationship with them for the last 17 years"
"I’ve been with Quartech since it was formed in
1984 and in that time I’ve only been ‘between consulting placements’
for a total of 1 week. To Quartech, you are a person, and not just a
group of marketable skill sets"
Do you have questions about this or any other
contact us online anytime, or contact us directly through one of
our local branch offices.