Quartech is an award-winning technology and business consulting firm with offices in Vancouver and Victoria, BC, Canada. Our mission is to make all our clients, contractors, and employees successful. We believe that success is ultimately enabled through honouring commitments, forging strong relationships, and creating clarity.
Quartech currently requires an Sourcing & Procurement Analyst, for a client in the Metro Vancouver area. This is a 6-month contract.
- Provides leading-edge advice to internal customers on procurement strategies.
- Analyzes spending patterns of corporate expenditures and identifies opportunities for cost efficiency.
- Analyzes business processes of internal customers and recommends changes contributing to cost/operating efficiency.
- Maps out project scopes and plans for major procurement initiatives.
- Determines project milestones and monitors progress.
- Works with suppliers and internal customers to develop transition plans to minimize implementation risks.
- Leads the competitive bid process. Develops and/or reviews product specifications, performance and evaluation criteria.
- Develops, solicits and evaluates bids. Develops evaluation framework to assess supplier options.
- Develops contracts reflecting all agreed pricing, schedules, payment terms and conditions.
- IT procurement and knowledge
- 6 years of procurement experience
- SCMP designation or equivalent designation or business degree
- Experience working with RFPs, RFIs and RFQs
- Strong understanding of contract management
- Ability to lead complex negotiations
- Working knowledge of legal issues as they relate to procurement of goods and services
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience procuring products and services in corporate facilities such as construction products, building maintenance, office equipment, safety and security, and property management
“Must have a valid work permit or be eligible to work in Canada”