Are you a seasoned IT Contract Consultant or IT professional thinking of leaving long-term employment for a change that will fuel your career and expand your skill set? Quartech offers Consultants and Contractors a diverse portfolio of IT projects in every industry vertical, from Healthcare to Finance. We have exciting opportunities in emerging technologies such as Blockchain, Cloud / Edge and Autonomous Devices and using the latest methodologies (Agile and DevOps) while keeping in alignment with our commitment to running a Customer-Focused business - both with our the Corporate Clients and our Consultant Clients. We have access to a wide variety of cutting-edge projects which have opportunities to work with some of the top IT professionals in the business. We can help you find a consulting engagement that fosters respect, teamwork, openness, and fits your skills & expertise while supporting you on our project to ensure your success.
Quartech is a leading IT Solutions & Consulting firm in BC, recognized for excellence in the industry as one of Business in Vancouver's Top 100 Tech Companies in BC (2018) and CDN Magazine's Top 100 Solution Providers in Canada (2018 ). Quartech is proud to work on projects that support social change and environmental sustainability and we are leaders in Agile/DevOps.
Quartech requires an Intermediate Business Analyst for a 6-month contract with a client in the Metro Vancouver area.
- Leading in business improvement activities for unique client areas
- Leading or assisting in project management for improvement activities
- Creating and maintaining process maps
- Creating tactical business plans and documentation
- Supporting measurement and evaluation processes
- Initiating and facilitating strategic and tactical change to the business and its supporting information systems
- Leading and participating within a team structure
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in project management including project scoping, documentation, stakeholder management, risk assessment and communication planning
- Experience in business improvement and process re-engineering
- Experience with business case and financial analysis
- Experience in defining and documenting business requirements
- Excellent facilitation, organizational and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of current information technology and industry trends
- Experience developing and delivering professional presentations
- Able to mentor project team members
- Able to develop and deliver business process related training
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multifaceted environment governed by law, and complex policy and practices
- Proficiency with MS Office 2007 including Visio and MS Project
- Post-secondary education in business analysis
Must have a valid work permit or be eligible to work in Canada
We develop and maintain long-term relationships with our workforce by providing access to training, IT industry meet-ups, resume assistance, and the support of a highly experienced leadership team of account executives with over 150 years of combined experience in technology projects and consulting. Our AE team will prepare you for interviews and projects by sharing valuable insights into the clients and their cultures. We will continue to support you throughout your contracts. "You can carve out a contracting career with Quartech in your back corner; we offer great clients and ever-changing opportunities!" Quartech is an equal opportunity employer.