Are you a seasoned IT Contract Consultant or IT professional thinking of leaving long-term employment for a change that will fuel your career and expand your skill set? Quartech offers Consultants and Contractors a diverse portfolio of IT projects in every industry vertical, from Healthcare to Finance. We have exciting opportunities in emerging technologies such as Blockchain, Cloud / Edge and Autonomous Devices and using the latest methodologies (Agile and DevOps) while keeping in alignment with our commitment to running a Customer-Focused business - both with our the Corporate Clients and our Consultant Clients. We have access to a wide variety of cutting-edge projects which have opportunities to work with some of the top IT professionals in the business. We can help you find a consulting engagement that fosters respect, teamwork, openness, and fits your skills & expertise while supporting you on our project to ensure your success.
Quartech is a leading IT Solutions & Consulting firm in BC, recognized for excellence in the industry as one of Business in Vancouver's Top 100 Tech Companies in BC (2018) and CDN Magazine's Top 100 Solution Providers in Canada (2018 ). Quartech is proud to work on projects that support social change and environmental sustainability and we are leaders in Agile/DevOps.
Quartech is looking for an IT Win 10 Deployment Lead for an important client of ours. This is a 6-months contract with a client in the Metro Vancouver area with a strong likelihood of extensions.
Position Specific Skills or Qualifications Required:
• Experience upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 10 in an enterprise environment
• Experience with remote Windows and SCCM troubleshooting, including Identifying and resolving complex client issues related to:
• SCCM client
• Task sequences on the client
• Packages and advertisements on the client
• Able to differentiate between systemic and one-off issues
Familiar with client-side log files for:
• Window 10 upgrades, including:
• Event viewer
• Windows log files
• SCCM task sequences
• SCCM client
• SCCM advertisement
• SCCM package installs
• Learning agility
• Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
• Able to work under pressure and handle a busy workload
• Must be able to follow defined processes
• Able to identify inefficiencies and make suggestions for process improvements
• DevOps PowerShell scripting would be an asset