Are you a seasoned IT Contract Consultant or IT professional thinking of leaving long-term employment for a change that will fuel your career and expand your skill set? Quartech offers Consultants and Contractors a diverse portfolio of IT projects in every industry vertical, from Healthcare to Finance.
We have exciting opportunities in emerging technologies such as Blockchain, AI, Cloud / Edge and Autonomous Devices and using the latest methodologies (Agile and DevOps) while keeping in alignment with our commitment to running a Customer-Focused business - both with our Corporate Clients and our Consultant Clients. We have access to a wide variety of cutting-edge projects which have opportunities to work with some of the top IT professionals in the business. We can help you find a consulting engagement that fosters respect, teamwork, openness, and fits your skills & expertise while supporting you on our project to ensure your success.
Quartech is a leading IT Solutions & Consulting firm in BC, recognized for excellence in the industry as one of Business in Vancouver's Top 100 Tech Companies in BC (2018) and CDN Magazine's Top 100 Solution Providers in Canada (2018 ). Quartech is proud to work on projects that support social change and environmental sustainability and we are leaders in Agile/DevOps.
Quartech requires (several!) .NET Developers with experience in front and back-end development, preferably in Agile environments. The successful candidates will collaborate as members of a mixed team composed of Quartech Consultants and the clients’ resources. Together, you will help support the team’s delivery and continuous improvement.
These opportunities vary from 6mos to multi-year engagements based in beautiful Victoria, BC
- Collaborating with and supporting the solution architect with detailed solution design to deliver desired business outcomes and cost-effective sustainment
- Contributing to the architecture of the solution to ensure it satisfies the requirements, design, implementation, and deployment
- Identifying and building developer tests that cover required behavior of the functional components, as well as performance and environment testing
- Asset: Applying Agile methodology and working knowledge of DevOps tools, technologies, and processes
- 3-6 years of experience as a developer
- Preferably 2 years of experience with Agile methodologies
- Experienced focus on .NET Development with involvement in unit testing, production support, and problem resolution.
Must have a valid work permit or be eligible to work in Canada
At Quartech, we develop and maintain long-term relationships with our workforce by providing access to training, IT industry meet-ups, resume assistance, and the support of a highly experienced leadership team of account executives with over 150 years of combined experience in technology projects and consulting. Our AE team will prepare you for interviews and projects by sharing valuable insights into the clients and their cultures. We will continue to support you throughout your contracts. "You can carve out a contracting career with Quartech in your back corner; we offer great clients and ever changing opportunities!" Quartech is an equal opportunity employer.