Are you a seasoned IT Contract Consultant or IT professional thinking of leaving long-term employment for a change that will fuel your career and expand your skill set? Quartech offers Consultants and Contractors a diverse portfolio of IT projects in every industry vertical, from Healthcare to Finance. We have exciting opportunities in emerging technologies such as Blockchain, Cloud / Edge and Autonomous Devices and using the latest methodologies (Agile and DevOps) while keeping in alignment with our commitment to running a Customer-Focused business - both with our the Corporate Clients and our Consultant Clients. We have access to a wide variety of cutting-edge projects which have opportunities to work with some of the top IT professionals in the business. We can help you find a consulting engagement that fosters respect, teamwork, openness, and fits your skills & expertise while supporting you on our project to ensure your success.
Quartech is a leading IT Solutions & Consulting firm in BC, recognized for excellence in the industry as one of Business in Vancouver's Top 100 Tech Companies in BC (2018) and CDN Magazine's Top 100 Solution Providers in Canada (2018 ). Quartech is proud to work on projects that support social change and environmental sustainability and we are leaders in Agile/DevOps.
Quartech is looking for a Senior Scrum Master for an important client of ours. This is a 12-months contract with a client in the Metro Vancouver area with a strong likelihood of extensions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any others with 6+ years direct hands-on experince
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any others with 6+ years of direct hands-on experience in the agile practice.
• 4+ years of relevant experience with agile methodologies and DevOps environments
• 2+ years’ experience developing/delivery Large Scale Systems
• 4+ years of work experience in IT involving continuous process improvement, project management, business requirements and analysis, and/or technical proficiency
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent certification such as CSPO, CSD, CSP, or PMI-ACP, SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), CDAP, CLP