Are you a seasoned IT Contract Consultant or IT professional thinking of leaving long-term employment for a change that will fuel your career and expand your skill set? Quartech offers Consultants and Contractors a diverse portfolio of IT projects in every industry vertical, from Healthcare to Finance. We have exciting opportunities in emerging technologies such as Blockchain, Cloud / Edge and Autonomous Devices and using the latest methodologies (Agile and DevOps) while keeping in alignment with our commitment to running a Customer-Focused business - both with our the Corporate Clients and our Consultant Clients. We have access to a wide variety of cutting-edge projects which have opportunities to work with some of the top IT professionals in the business. We can help you find a consulting engagement that fosters respect, teamwork, openness, and fits your skills & expertise while supporting you on our project to ensure your success.
Quartech is a leading IT Solutions & Consulting firm in BC, recognized for excellence in the industry as one of Business in Vancouver's Top 100 Tech Companies in BC (2018) and CDN Magazine's Top 100 Solution Providers in Canada (2018 ). Quartech is proud to work on projects that support social change and environmental sustainability and we are leaders in Agile/DevOps.
Quartech is looking for an Intermediate Dev Ops Scrum Master for an important client of ours. This is a 12-months contract with a client in the Metro Vancouver area with a strong likelihood of extensions.
This position guides the team through the scrum process, helping to remove any impediments blocking progress as they work to provide internal and external customers with exceptional products. This position will assist others with their work in order to ensure the team as a whole is successful.
- Considerable experience in guiding, coaching and educating teams through product delivery using Agile methods.
- Considerable experience in planning, scheduling and facilitating team activities.
- Considerable experience providing constructive feedback on technical and non-technical performance.
- Considerable experience identifying and removing roadblocks towards team progress.
- Ability to work with medium to medium-high complex and integrated environments.
- 4+ years of direct hands-on leadership of teams.
- 2+ years of experience in an Agile/DevOps environment.
- SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), Certified Scrum Master, or equivalent certification such as CSPO, CSD, CSP,
or PMI-ACP, CDAP, CLP