Are you a seasoned IT Contract Consultant or IT professional thinking of leaving long-term employment for a change that will fuel your career and expand your skill set? Quartech offers Consultants and Contractors a diverse portfolio of IT projects in every industry vertical, from Healthcare to Finance. We have exciting opportunities in emerging technologies such as Blockchain, Cloud / Edge and Autonomous Devices and using the latest methodologies (Agile and DevOps) while keeping in alignment with our commitment to running a Customer-Focused business - both with our the Corporate Clients and our Consultant Clients. We have access to a wide variety of cutting-edge projects which have opportunities to work with some of the top IT professionals in the business. We can help you find a consulting engagement that fosters respect, teamwork, openness, and fits your skills & expertise while supporting you on our project to ensure your success.
Quartech is a leading IT Solutions & Consulting firm in BC, recognized for excellence in the industry as one of Business in Vancouver's Top 100 Tech Companies in BC (2018) and CDN Magazine's Top 100 Solution Providers in Canada (2018 ). Quartech is proud to work on projects that support social change and environmental sustainability and we are leaders in Agile/DevOps.
Quartech is looking for a Senior Systems Analyst for an important client of ours. This is a 6-months contract with a client in the Metro Vancouver area with a strong likelihood of extensions.
- We are looking for a Senior Systems Analyst to support the Capacity Management Suite/Vocera Teams.
- Graduation from a recognized diploma or degree program in Computer Science.
- The Systems Analyst is expected to perform day-to-day operations including application monitoring, troubleshooting and implementing changes following IMITS change control process. The Systems Analyst may also be required to assist with in-flight projects.
- Experience with TeleTracking products like Capacity Management Suite, RTLS & CWS as well as Vocera hands-free communication devices would be an asset.
- Application monitoring, troubleshooting, configuration and testing.
- Assistance with in-flight projects as per needed.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent documentation skills