Quartech is looking for an Intermediate DevOps Scrum Master for an important client of ours. This is a 12-months contract with a client in the Metro Vancouver area with a strong likelihood of extensions.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
This position guides the team through the scrum process, helping to remove any impediments blocking progress as they work to provide internal and external customers with exceptional products. This position will assist others with their work in order to ensure the team as a whole is successful.
- Considerable experience in guiding, coaching and educating teams through product delivery using Agile methods.
- Considerable experience in planning, scheduling and facilitating team activities.
- Considerable experience providing constructive feedback on technical and non-technical performance.
- Considerable experience identifying and removing roadblocks towards team progress.
- Ability to work with medium to medium-high complex and integrated environments.
- 4+ years of direct hands-on leadership of teams.
- 2+ years of experience in an Agile/DevOps environment.
- CSM - Certification required.
Must have a valid work permit or be eligible to work in Canada.
Quartech provides technology solutions for the modern business. We are a leader in DevOps and Agile development and a Microsoft Gold Partner. As a premier vendor for the BC government and other top employers, we have a vast portfolio of projects that includes emerging technologies, such as blockchain, Internet of Things, and artificial intelligence. We are proud to work on projects that support social change and environmental sustainability.
We offer consultants and employees the opportunity to work in an Agile environment with exciting initiatives and opportunities to learn, grow, and challenge themselves. Our consultants may choose the flexibility of contract engagements or the predictability of employment. We nurture long-term relationships with our workforce by providing access to training, IT industry meetups, resume assistance, and the support of a highly experienced leadership team of account executives who have experience in technology projects and consulting. Our account executives prepare our consultants for interviews and projects by sharing valuable insights into the clients and their cultures. And we continue to support our consultants throughout their contract assignments with us.
• Business in Vancouver's Top 100 Tech Companies in BC
• CDN Magazine's Top 100 Solution Providers in Canada
• Branham 300 Canada’s Top Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Companies