Are you a seasoned IT Contract Consultant or IT professional thinking of leaving long-term employment for a change that will fuel your career and expand your skill set? Quartech offers Consultants and Contractors a diverse portfolio of IT projects in every industry vertical, from Healthcare to Finance. We have exciting opportunities in emerging technologies such as Blockchain, Cloud / Edge and Autonomous Devices and using the latest methodologies (Agile and DevOps) while keeping in alignment with our commitment to running a Customer-Focused business - both with our the Corporate Clients and our Consultant Clients. We have access to a wide variety of cutting-edge projects which have opportunities to work with some of the top IT professionals in the business. We can help you find a consulting engagement that fosters respect, teamwork, openness, and fits your skills & expertise while supporting you on our project to ensure your success.
Quartech is a leading IT Solutions & Consulting firm in BC, recognized for excellence in the industry as one of Business in Vancouver's Top 100 Tech Companies in BC (2018) and CDN Magazine's Top 100 Solution Providers in Canada (2018 ). Quartech is proud to work on projects that support social change and environmental sustainability and we are leaders in Agile/DevOps.
Quartech is looking for an Intermediate Product Owner for an important client of ours. This is a 12-months contract with a client in the Metro Vancouver area with a strong likelihood of extensions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evangelizing your product through high impact presentations, demos and development of relevant collateral
- Developing a product vision, a roadmap that aligns with corporate objectives and getting stakeholder buy-in
- Scope, build and prioritize backlog balancing business priorities vs customer impact
- Understanding how to balance business requirements with technical feasibility and scalability
- Working very closely with DevOps teams to ensure we are delivering the right product at the right time to the right
- Working closely with UX/UI and marketing teams to validate hypothesis through early stage user testing by driving
experience maps, concept storyboards and functional wireframes
- Monitoring product performance and taking learnings from analytics captured to refine backlog prioritization,
product roadmap and strategy further
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Strong understanding of core Agile principles including writing user stories, setting acceptance criteria, managing
your backlog while articulating your product vision to scrum teams
- Track record of managing and delivering a product from conceptualization to market and refinement
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a large organization
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and team building skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative and design thinking