Quartech is looking for a Java Fullstack Developer for an important client of ours. This is a 12-month contract with a client in the Metro Vancouver area with a strong likelihood of extensions.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Fullstack Java developer on complex projects
- Solid knowledge of J2EE (Java / WebSphere)
- Experience with technologies such as Hibernate, Spring, and Bootstrap
- Experience with SQL and Oracle databases
- Experience gathering requirements and creating technical documentation
Desired Skills and Experience
- Large corporate client experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Team player
Must have a valid work permit or be eligible to work in Canada.
Quartech provides technology solutions for the modern business. We are a leader in DevOps and Agile development and a Microsoft Gold Partner. As a premier vendor for the BC government and other top employers, we have a vast portfolio of projects that includes emerging technologies, such as blockchain, Internet of Things, and artificial intelligence. We are proud to work on projects that support social change and environmental sustainability.
We offer consultants and employees the opportunity to work in an Agile environment with exciting initiatives and opportunities to learn, grow, and challenge themselves. Our consultants may choose the flexibility of contract engagements or the predictability of employment. We nurture long-term relationships with our workforce by providing access to training, IT industry meetups, resume assistance, and the support of a highly experienced leadership team of account executives who have experience in technology projects and consulting. Our account executives prepare our consultants for interviews and projects by sharing valuable insights into the clients and their cultures. And we continue to support our consultants throughout their contract assignments with us.
• Business in Vancouver's Top 100 Tech Companies in BC
• CDN Magazine's Top 100 Solution Providers in Canada
• Branham 300 Canada’s Top Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Companies