Quartech is looking for Microsoft Dynamics expertise. Opportunities for both permanent full-time employment and contract-based positions in our Victoria and Vancouver locations are available.
***Specifically, we are looking for Architects and Functional Consultants
Successful candidates will participate in and help drive Dynamics CRM implementations through all project phases and sprints. While serving as a subject matter expert with customers and project team members, you will demonstrate:
- Participate in the identification of client's future state requirements through discovery meetings and translating those into workflows and other configuration items in the application
- Effectively contribute to the development of Dynamics 365 solutions that meet clients' needs and business requirements
- Assists technical consultants with architecting CRM or xRM system, related customizations, and reports to model the client’s organizational processes
- Design and lead the configuration process in key modules and work in partnership with the Development Team and make customizations to the application
- Define specifications for any data migration requirements or the use of SQL Server Reporting Services or Power BI
- Conduct system and end-to-end testing of the entire application
- Conduct tailored demonstrations of the technology solution during sprint reviews
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation
- Participate in regular client feedback sessions
- Develop and continue to refine CRM implementation standards and tools
- Consultant must be detail-oriented, can multitask, be meticulously organized, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret business processes and requirements
- Strong Case Management and CRM industry product knowledge
- 3 to 5 years (or 3+ projects) experience implementing CRM applications such as Microsoft CRM, Salesforce, SalesLogix, Onyx, etc.
- Familiarity with relational database concepts
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- It is highly desirable to have certifications in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for Customer Service, Customization and Configuration, Sales or Field Service
- Microsoft SharePoint and Power BI (or other Business Intelligence) experience a plus
- CRM Implementation: 5+ years
- Experience in large complex corporate or government project environments
- Experience in an Agile environment, preferably with some Agile certification
Must have a valid work permit or be eligible to work in Canada.
Quartech provides technology solutions for the modern business. We are a leader in DevOps and Agile development and a Microsoft Gold Partner. As a premier vendor for the BC government and other top employers, we have a vast portfolio of projects that includes emerging technologies, such as blockchain, Internet of Things, and artificial intelligence. We are proud to work on projects that support social change and environmental sustainability.
We offer consultants and employees the opportunity to work in an Agile environment with exciting initiatives and opportunities to learn, grow, and challenge themselves. Our consultants may choose the flexibility of contract engagements or the predictability of employment. We nurture long-term relationships with our workforce by providing access to training, IT industry meetups, resume assistance, and the support of a highly experienced leadership team of account executives who have experience in technology projects and consulting. Our account executives prepare our consultants for interviews and projects by sharing valuable insights into the clients and their cultures. And we continue to support our consultants throughout their contract assignments with us.
• Business in Vancouver's Top 100 Tech Companies in BC
• CDN Magazine's Top 100 Solution Providers in Canada
• Branham 300 Canada’s Top Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Companies