Quartech is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer II for an important client of ours. This is a 12-months contract with a client in the Metro Vancouver area with a strong likelihood of extensions.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or a STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) field
- A minimum of four years of equivalent work experience in IT
- Of the four years, a minimum of two years of relevant IT experience with Agile methodologies, Cloud and DevOps environments, continuous IT process improvement, production support and problem resolution, analysis, and/or technical proficiency, networking, and knowledge of a breadth of tools and approaches to solving a broad spectrum of problems
- Full-stack development using programming and scripting languages such as PowerShell scripting or Azure Desired State Configuration
- Infrastructure configuration management and automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, and Terraform
- Microsoft ARM templates and JSON scripting for automated deployments
- Cloud monitoring and measurement tools such as infrastructure, application, logging, APM, and User Experience
- Networking protocols and technologies such as routing, DNS, network peering
- Microsoft ARM IaaS and PaaS architectures
- Supporting QA Automation
- API architecture and hybrid cloud integration patterns
- Developing and monitoring SLOs and SLAs
Must have a valid work permit or be eligible to work in Canada.
Quartech provides technology solutions for the modern business. We are a leader in DevOps and Agile development and a Microsoft Gold Partner. As a premier vendor for the BC government and other top employers, we have a vast portfolio of projects that includes emerging technologies, such as blockchain, Internet of Things, and artificial intelligence. We are proud to work on projects that support social change and environmental sustainability.
We offer consultants and employees the opportunity to work in an Agile environment with exciting initiatives and opportunities to learn, grow, and challenge themselves. Our consultants may choose the flexibility of contract engagements or the predictability of employment. We nurture long-term relationships with our workforce by providing access to training, IT industry meetups, resume assistance, and the support of a highly experienced leadership team of account executives who have experience in technology projects and consulting. Our account executives prepare our consultants for interviews and projects by sharing valuable insights into the clients and their cultures. And we continue to support our consultants throughout their contract assignments with us.
• Business in Vancouver's Top 100 Tech Companies in BC
• CDN Magazine's Top 100 Solution Providers in Canada
• Branham 300 Canada’s Top Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Companies